What We Do
We imagine steps to success and write the imagination lists.
We set S.M.A.R.T. goals and teach others to do the same.
We facilitate virtual and in-person events for teens to build skills.
We journey alongside each teen to ensure their plans support and propel their goals.
Who We Are
Our Mission is to equip teens with the skills and the confidence they need to dream big and take small steps to fulfill their dreams.
RULE aims to create a learning community where teens have access to value-driven discussions and a support team to help them realize their strengths so that they can plan for an abundant future and insight to conquer adversity that threatens success.
- To inspire high school students to participate in a support group that offers tips and techniques to improve their interpersonal communication and literacy skills,
- To recruit advocates to facilitate our program-related activities,
- To provide guidance and education for volunteers to successfully support teams,
- To empower students to write goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound,
- To assess students' personality types and leadership styles using DISC and Myers Briggs assessment surveys,
- To organize and prepare students for community outreach activities, and
- To coordinate resources and relationships for students to receive mentoring and tutoring.
- Leadership skills
- Scholarship Locator
- Study Skills
- Wish List Achieved
Our board members are professionally diverse. More importantly, they work strategically to ensure that activities and transactions are advancing RULE's mission.
Although nonprofit organizations in the State of New Jersey have the capacity to seat 10 members on their board, RULE has six members, three of whom are officers.
Our board members oversee the efficient use of program assets. In addition, they assure the government and the public that the organization is functioning in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Our Board of Trustees
Keith B. Allen, Esq.
Linda A. Hicks, M.Ed.
Eric R. Null, B.F.A.
High Ridge, MO
Councilman Robert L. Artis
Prospect Park, NJ
Dr. Stephanie D. Taylor, PhD
Edward A. Jones Sr.
Abdoulaye Sanogo, M.E.
Denise R. Blackwood